We are on a mission to raise the standards within our industry. We set the bar VERY high!
2. Under DPA and GDPR Paramount Cleaning Company is the data controller and any enquiry made regarding the collection or use of your data should be addressed to Michael McKenzie at Paramount Cleaning Company, 1 Vian Road, Waterlooville, PO75TW.
Data collected by Paramount Cleaning Company
4. We will collect personal data on our Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore was provided with your consent.
Use of your information
5. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
6. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to track where your enquiry originated from. Eg Google, Checkatrade etc, and the area in which work was conducted. Eg, PO7, PO8 etc. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
6.1. To send to you, once opted in, to our monthly newsletter, or our weekly discount email.
Disclosure of your information
7. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection. We may pass your details on to our insurer in the event of an insurance claim made by you, against us.
8. If you do not wish for us to use your data, you have the opportunity to withhold your consent when you provide your details on the form on which we collect your data.
Controlling the use of your data
9. You can remove or change your consent for us to use your data at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
10. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not 100% secure. Whilst we endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to us; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features such as dual password protection to prevent unauthorised access.
11. There are links to third party websites on our website. These should have their own privacy policies, which you should personally check. We accept no responsibility or liability for any of their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
13. You have the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request information we hold about you. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
Changes to this policy
14. We may update our privacy policies to reflect changes to the law and after customer feedback. Please review these policies when you visit the site to be informed of how we are protecting your data.
Version: May 2018